Friday, January 12, 2007

Too Much Stuff- Not The Right Stuff


The great book and needles arrived yesterday, another Christmas present from my"almost daughter in law" in California. Love the needles, they light up up life, thanks Dawn.


When my needles sizes and yarn in stash don't match up, I know I'm in trouble. With all the needles I have, I actually had to go buy a pair of #6's today. Go figure, it's the only size that wasn't there.
















I also got all these fablous knitting books for Christmas, I think Santa liked me this year. Or he wants me to decrease the stash.






I must admit that I was bad and ordered more yarn yesterday, but it was for socks and that doesn't count, right???



1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Sock yarn never counts in my book. Speaking of books, I have all those books and use them a lot. Especially the sock books! Happy knitting.

January 12, 2007 at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home