If the cast does stay off then some of these knitting projects will stop for a while so I can concentrate on doing other stuff.
Out of boredom I have started too many things one of which is the Forest Canopy Shawl. I used some yarn I had dyed myself and unfortunately I don't have enough. The pattern says 100 grams, 350 yards and that would be good for a little shoulder covering but it's not what I want. So I'm going to have to dye up some more and hope I get it right. It's a pretty easy pattern and it has both written instructions and charts. I'm not very good at reading charts so this suits me. I don't really know what it is about charts that freaks me out but they do and I don't bother fighting it. I may do this pattern again using lace weight yarn.
Yesterday my options needles arrived from KnitPicks and I was able to transfer the log cabin blanket to a longer cable which makes it easier to handle. It has grown quite a bit.
There are still socks happening as always but they are not ready for pictures yet.