Monday, January 22, 2007

Not Much Progress

I hate writing when I have nothing new to show. This has been a slow week for knitting, mostly because I spent two days down with a migraine. They are pretty debilitating and I literally can't lift my head off the pillow.

I have a drawer full of drugs but when nothing stays down they can't really work can they. Finally by the second day I broke down and took a new drug that costs a blinking fortune but works. I don't know why I do that to myself, why don't I just take it right away? Mostly because I keep thinking the headache will go away any moment if I just lie still.

The rest of the week was spent playing with Blogger and trying out all the new features on the test blog. I haven't used the customized layout yet on this one until I am sure I know what I'm doing.

Oh I miss my middle grandson who booted it back to cowtown (Calgary) just before Christmas. He was a genius with stuff like this.

Socks later in the week...Happy Knitting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home