Thursday, January 29, 2009

There's A Car There - Somewhere

Really, can you see it? It's buried under a few inches of snow and I'm not going to get it out any time soon. I can't really drive anyway so it's probably not a big deal right now although I really need to get this eye fixed.

January 29 2009 003

It restricts me from knitting for any length of time, I get really tired. I did start the dreaded second sock but put it down to start a little neck warmer.

January 29 2009 007


I misjudged the size and today I frogged the whole thing and started again with 11 stitches less. It was way to big. I hope to get it finished tomorrow and since it's meant to get really cold again, that will be a good thing...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Zaz said...

thank you for your email, rositta. i guess what you say is true.
today we had a major strike for the high cost of living...

January 29, 2009 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Rudee said...

Beautiful knitting. I hope your eye is better soon.

January 29, 2009 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Your knitting is beautiful even with your bad eye. You call that a few inches of snow? I couldn't even see any resemblance of a car.
Your one project looks like it is on a circular needle. I have those but haven't tried to use them yet. I am glad I know at least two ladies who knit! I need to check out some of your blogger buddies who knit and Rudee's also. Best wishes sent your way!

January 30, 2009 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Zaz, I heard about your strike and riots in the news. The farmers in Greece are on strike also and are blocking highways.
Rudee, your knitting is way nicer than mine, me thinks.
Brenda, there really is a car under there and we're going to have to dig it out before the next storm, coming soon.

January 30, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home