Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Productive Weekend

A weekend away at a cottage produced a couple of things. I finished the scarf that I half heartedly started last week... I find the yarn a bit rough and hope it will soften when I wash it.

November 11, 2009

And a pair of socks for Elliotte from leftover yarn. I have so much pretty yarn left I suspect there will be a couple of more pairs before Christmas.


November 11, 2009

I have to take a break from knitting and do a little housekeeping before things go to hell in a handbasket here. Unpacking the rest of the suitcases from our trip to Greece would be a good start it guess. Oh well, there's always tomorrow...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudee said...

I love that scarf! The socks are cute. You have been busy!

November 11, 2009 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Those socks look really warm and soft. Great gift for someone! I like the colors in the scarf. I need to get my mojo working in the knitting world. I always seem to have works in progress....sigh...someday maybe some things will be completed. Take care!

November 13, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home