Monday, January 22, 2007

Okay, I'll bite...the coffee cup challenge. These are my favourite mugs and I use them often.



Since these are the last two I own that I made in my studio, I try to take care of them. There was a time when I produced five or six dozen mugs a day in my studio. Those days will come again.

I prefer my beans freshly ground although not with that particular grinder. That one belonged to my grandmother in German and these days I use an electric one. Nice to know that if the power goes out I can still grind beans though. Of course I'd have to boil the water on the BBQ, but what the heck.

These days I only buy fair trade coffee and I am actually looking into getting my own roaster. I've been drinking coffee most of my life and in the days of my real estate career I lived on coffee and cigarettes.

The real estate days are over but I still drink coffee, just not as much...and the cigarettes, well, I'm not perfect...

1 Comments:

Blogger randi K design said...

Nice mugs Rositta! You need to get started with pottery again!

January 22, 2007 at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home