Monday, February 26, 2007

Green Sock Knit Along

My green socks are finished, finally and yes I did have enough yarn, just barely.
I suppose that I need to pay more attention to the yardage when I buy yarn. If I had made them just a little longer there would not have been enough yarn.

Finished

This is the first pair in green with more to come. But first I have to make a pair of socks for my sweetie and I have some nice black wool from Norway that I'd like to use. It's going to be a little difficult on the old eyes to knit with black but I'll give it a shot. I may cast on later today.

I'm also getting a fair bit knit on my navy cardigan and still working on the pink leggings. They are not going as fast as I'd hoped but hopefully by the end of the week I'll see more progress.

4 Comments:

Blogger Berlinbound said...

Now those look toasty!

Best your way ...

R

February 26, 2007 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

Nice socks! You seem to be in a sock mood too! Maybe its the weather.

February 27, 2007 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

I'ts actually because I have arthritis and have trouble with big, heavy knitting. Socks are thin and easy on my hands with the small needles. :)

February 27, 2007 at 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your socks are beautiful!!! I like how nicely the KnitPicks yarn knits up, too. Good to know about the yardage issue, my feet are a bit wide and I hate running out of yarn!

February 28, 2007 at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home