Sunday, February 4, 2007

Attention Deficit Or What?

There are all of a sudden four projects on the go. I started the Navy Cardi from Vogue a month ago. I had done about 6 inches when I decided it wouldn't be roomy enough and frogged it. Now I have reached the arm hole stage and I think it will be fine. I'm already calculating to make sure I have enough yarn. The pattern calls for 1400 yards, I have 1476 yards but I am adding an inch to everything. Am I going to make it, I sure hope so.

I'm still working on the green socks and this past week started a new pair in blue/orange/yellow stripe. I knew I would be spending some time at the hospital and needed an easy project, no thinking.

Since my Mom loved her felted hat so much
I decided to make one for myself in a beautiful cream color.

I hope to have at least the hat finished this week.

As an aside, the tablecloth from my pottery studio; if I make 36 more circles it will fit the whole table. Oh well, maybe some day.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger randi K design said...

I read the rest of your pottery story, sad ending! How far is the pottery studio from your house?
I guess you mom can't come with you, or you would have thought about that already!
The tablecloth look s great. I have a simular project sitting , I might "blogg" it, and I don't think it will ever be done... (It is nowhere near as beautiful as yours!)
Stay warm up there!

February 7, 2007 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

The studio is three hours from T-Dot. My can come up with us as long as my sweetie is with me to help her up the stairs. Because Mom gets a homecare helper in the city, I can't take her away for the whole summer. It's also too far to a hospital (12 miles) should something happen. For pottery, I need at least 4 uninterrupted days to make stuff, let it dry long enough to trim it, do handles, etc. and then I can leave it for a while. A two day weekend isn't enough time. But, as I said, my time will come...ciao

February 7, 2007 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger randi K design said...

Good morning Rositta, and thanks for comment... Would I ever have loved to have a contracter around the house! I would have a lot of projects for him....

February 8, 2007 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

It has its moments, yup I always have projects and mostly he does them for me but I don't always get my own way...

February 8, 2007 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home