Thursday, June 21, 2007

I've Lost My DSL

I am so upset with Bell Sympatico these days. I have been having high speed internet issue for over a month now and that's not counting last year when they decided in their wisdom I no longer need high speed, grrr..

I had pictures to post of my felted bowls and also a birthday cake for my honey. He turns 60 tomorrow, yup the big six oh... I had planned to have a big party for him this year but that was before Mom passed away. We both agreed a party was not appropriate this year. We will make it up for his name day in November.

That's 24 birthday cakes I've baked for him. He is still as cute as when I met him and as he ages he is looking more and more like Leonard Cohen every day. I adore Leonard Cohen but love my sweetie more.

So no pictures for a couple of days, which they tell me they need to get me up and running again.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your husband had a happy birthday. Hope you get your DSL back soon. I've been spoiled with it and think I would go nuts if I had to go back to dial up!

June 23, 2007 at 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home