Tuesday, June 26, 2007

So Much To Show - No DSL

I have a number of finished projects but with just dial up for now I can't possibly post photo's. I don't have the patience involved in waiting for a picture to load. I actually tried it one day and gave up after five minutes. What happened to us that we are in such a hurry these days?

Be that as it may, I have been promised (again) that tomorrow all will be well, we'll see. I finished three bowls and felted them. I also knit up a pair of slippers and felted those as well. They turned out quite nice. I think I will sew leather to bottoms to prevent slipping though, I don't really need to fall. My foot is still not better and I'm afraid it didn't heal properly. I also started a new pair of socks (can never have enough socks) and am considering buying more sock yarn. Knit Piks has some great cotton yarn from Italy that looks downright yummy.

I'm also working on a big book bag which will be felted and today I had to rip back about twenty rows. Really hard finding the beginning row again when your working in the round but I winged it. I'm sure it will all turn out in the wash, he he he...

Tomorrow I see the doctor and finally get the heart monitor (for two weeks) that I have been waiting for for two months. We Canadians have waiting lists, I'm told Americans don't know that word!

For the weekend were heading north again for some more quiet time at the cottage. Bass season opens Friday and my sweetie can hardly wait. I hope to have pictures next week of a nice big bass....Have a nice week.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Goodness no DSL! you are right, we are all in a hurry these days! Heart Monitor? I hope you are not facing anything horribly serious :(
Enjoy your time at the cabin and hopefully you will be able to get some rest and relaxation in while there!

June 27, 2007 at 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

urgh! No dsl? That blows!
I do hope your ok and that everything goes well : )
Can't wait to see your bowls turned out, and your jam looks YUMM-O!

June 27, 2007 at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home