Wednesday, July 25, 2007

No Knitting Pictures Just A Little Quiz

No knitting pictures today, but I did finish one little lacy sock and cast on the second one. I just haven't had the right kind of sunlight for a decent picture so tomorrow, I promise.

Meanwhile, have fun with this quiz. I'm not sure this is really me, but I didn't cheat on the questions so who knows...

Your Power Bird is an Eagle

You are spiritual and able to soar to great heights.
You are a true inspiration, and many people look to you for guidance.
And you are quite demanding in relationships... but you're worth it.
People know that you will become even greater than you imagine.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Patricia said...

I just wanted to note your comment about your discontented parents. My parents came to Canada in the '50's as well. My mother hated it. It made for a tough family life. Funny though, when my father died, she moved us all to Germany. Her story changed and we had to hear her extol the virtues of Canadian life to all the relatives. Selective memory at its best.

July 25, 2007 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Funny how that works isn't it? The last few years of her life she stopped doing it though, I would point out to her the differences between the two countries. Thanks for visiting...ciao

July 26, 2007 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

Hi Rositta, you've been busy posting and I've had to catch up. My bird came out a cardinal:"You believe that each day is precious, and you spend your times as best as you can.
You see the wonder in small things, and you are often content with what you have.
You live an interesting, colorful life - and you bring color to those around you.
Confident and expressive, you believe you know how to live a good life. You're living it!"

Funny thing these tests.
Love the idea of teal socks on your other post.

July 27, 2007 at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home