Thursday, July 26, 2007

One Down, One To Go!

This is the cutest little short sock, I really love it. I'm going to have to make another pair as soon as these are done. They will work well with tennis shoes or walking shoes when I'm on my trip. I absolutely hate being barefoot in shoes.

Beige Turning Heel

This yarn from KnitPiks is so easy to work with and is stretchy so if you don't get it quite right, it's okay. Fortunately for me, I had my foot right there to check and it turned out just fine.

Beige Finished

Beige Number two

Since I never just buy one of anything I already have some in teal for the next pair. Of course this yarn was meant to be for my plane trip so I guess I'd better order some more real quick...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home