Sunday, November 11, 2007

Finished And Ready For Felting

I have this cute hat all done and ready to felt. But being the cheapie that I am I would really like to make something else to throw in the washing machine with it so. It's such a shame to waste hot water so I'm looking through all my patterns to see if I can find a little bag or something that knits up really quickly. I think I'll head over to Ravelry and see if there is anything suitable. Just a little clutch type bag will do. Any ideas anyone?

Hat

Hat to Felt

I also have a pair of socks that are almost finished, just the toe left and hope to have pictures later in the week. Now that I'm back from my amazing trip and have some of my health problems under control I can knit again. Although soon it will be time to start the Christmas shopping, which I hate but has to be done. Most of my friends don't like home made gifts (silly aren't they) so I have to shop.

I'm told by the offspring that the little Debbie Bliss hoodie I made for baby Ellie back in the summer now fits her. This was the hoodie without Ellie in it and I'm hoping to see a photo soon with her wearing it. (Hint to the offspring)



I have just received the new Knit Picks catalogue and my head is spinning. There are so many yummy yarns and books and with the Canadian Dollar now worth more than the US buck, it's going to be a great time for me to shop.

Hope some of my old readers are still around, I know two months is a long time to disappear but it sure was a great trip...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home