Saturday, November 17, 2007

Almost Finished And Finished

I'll start with the almost finished, does anybody know what the heck I'm doing here? This is a little clutch bag that I whipped up to go with the hat that is waiting to be felted. No wait, I did that last night but hasn't dried enough to photograph on my head yet.

This is a four, yup, I said four needle cast off. Two layers of knitting with an I-cord in between. I picked up the stitches on the I-cord and cast everything off together. A bit of a challenge for arthritic fingers though...

Almost Done

This is what it looks like before felting. See how pretty the I-cord looks now.

Almost Done

And these socks go back to August before I left for Greece. I finally finished them last night and I sure am glad. The weather has turned really cold and I need all the woolies I can get on my feet.

Done

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, 4 needle cast off. That sounds really challenging. You did a nice job. Your bag looks very nice. Your socks look nice and toasty too!

November 18, 2007 at 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 needle bind-off! Wow thats crazy! Sure is a lovely clutch though : )
Your socks are beautiful! Lovely colors

November 19, 2007 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Steffi said...

the socks are really nice!

thanks for your comment on my blog =)

November 20, 2007 at 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home