Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good Customer Service Still Exists

This arrived in the mail today less than one week after my initial email to the company telling them about my experience with Seawool. I was finding a lot of splits in the yarn and after having to cut and connect the fourth time I'd had it.

The company apologized and insisted on sending replacement yarn. This morning it arrived and it looks gorgeous. From a quick view it looks like it's pretty perfect. I don't think the colorway lends itself to the Monkey sock pattern though so I may have to look for another pattern.


Nice surprise on a snowy day...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

That is indeed a very nice surprise, Rositta.
We yarn folks have all had this experience.
It is good to see that your story ended so well.

oh, p.s. Lovely yarn. Very pretty colors.

February 7, 2008 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Annie E, it was incredibly decent. When I emailed them initially I didn't do it to get replacement, I merely wanted them to know. They insisted twice on replacing it, very unusual...

February 7, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home