Monday, November 26, 2007

Work In Progress - One Finished Item

I finished one sock and cast on for the second, when I got a little sidetracked.

I spent the afternoon watching the rain come down and knit this itty bitty hat. I wonder who would like to have it for Christmas...



Now I can get back to the socks, I am really enjoying knitting this pattern. I particularly like the fact that I don't have to work it from a chart. I prefer when patterns are written out for me, I somehow find them a lot easier to follow. Am I the only one who hates charts? Why are all the nice sock patterns written in chart? Most annoying...

Tomorrow I am going to visit a woman in the neighbourhood who gives spinning lessons. It is something that has fascinated me for some time and I'm going to give it a try. Mostly I want to see if I can physically do it before I commit myself to lessons having been told it might be a little difficult for my knees and hip to handle. I guess I'll find out.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chrysalis said...

Hi Rositta, what an adorable little hat. I've done spinning. It's something I should get back to doing. Sorry, it's been so long since I've checked in, but you know I'm around.

November 27, 2007 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Amanda Cathleen said...

I love, love, LOVE how the felted hat and clutch came out! Your socks are so pretty, such a sweet shade of pink. You other finished hat is cute!

December 3, 2007 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home