Friday, January 25, 2008

Seeing Double - Take Two

This is probably the easiest pair of socks I've ever knit and they will be finished at roughly the same time. I've turned the heel, which is probably my favourite part of knitting socks. I know, I know, other knitters hate that part but for me personally I hate the mindless knitting of just going round and round.

My only problem with this yarn is it doesn't line up color wise. The turned heels are different and I had a huge issue finding a starting spot on the second ball. I might frog it back just to get a good match, haven't decided yet.



Take Two

They won't get finished this weekend though it's a heavy social one for us. Saturday night we're out for dinner with our regular Bridge group and then and evening of playing and Sunday it's off to dinner with some other friends. That's fine though, we need to get out once in a while. Have a lovely weekend all...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

Pretty colors, Rositta. Nice work.

January 25, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home