Sunday, February 10, 2008

Not Socks For A Change

I have started a new project but it's a secret. So on that note, this is the only picture I will be able to show until it has been received by the lucky recipient, who shall remain nameless for now.

Of course I will post it on Ravelry where those who are members can find me under Rosimom...



But since I love knitting socks and I have some time to finish the above project I'm also starting some new socks this week.

If you've noticed, I've changed the template on this blog I hope you like it. I did try the new Blogger but was quite stumped on those little taggy things so reverted back to the old Blogger. I did get to keep this template though. I did want to change my other blog but at this time I'm inclined to say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I'm such a computer chicken, sigh...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't be doing this, Rositta old girl. Certain people are going to figure certain things out, said certain people not being dumb and all.

March 23, 2008 at 1:12 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Ah, the anticipation...

March 23, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home