Saturday, January 27, 2007

Finally - Some Finished Socks


There is finally some knitting done. I can't believe how long it took me to finish these socks but my only excuse is that I was reminiscing about pottery my first love.

As well, all those pictures had to be individually scanned into the computer which is incredibly time consuming. In those days I didn't have a digital camera so took too much of my time. Was it worth it, maybe, at least now I can burn them on a CD and even the originals get lost or something, I'll have a CD.




I am now awaiting delivery of the green wool I ordered from Knit Pixie so I can start working on some socks for the green sock knit along. Hopefully they will be here this week. I have some pink alpaca that I bought on e-bay for a baby sweater. I just need to find an appropriate patter before I can start. Not much of a choice up here in T-Dot, most of the good yarn shops have moved to the suburbs....oh well, not much I can do about that is there. Happy knitting, happy weekend.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

So how many posts till you tell us about the tablecloth? I like the socks. They remind me of firecrackers. I have a finished project also but haven't posted yet. It's more fun to read other blogs.

January 27, 2007 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

I think two more posts should do it, I have to find some more photo's first to continue the story. I'm taking a break tonight to go out and play some bridge...maybe tomorrow.

January 27, 2007 at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home