Sunday, January 28, 2007

I'm Writing, I'm Writing - Honest

I am really working on the next installment of the pottery story but did get a little sidetracked today. I have a rough draft but need to tweak it and scan and upload some photographs to go with the story.

Meanwhile, last night we went to play bridge with our regular group of four couples. We not only get together to play, we also turn it into a dinner party. We have great fun and I sometimes think bridge is secondary to the dinner.


One of my friends made me two lovely sweater pins to go with the navy cardi that I'm working on. Since I'm making it without buttons it will be nice to pin the front if I really want it to stay closed. My friend makes lovely jewellery with semi precious stones and I really appreciated receiving these as a gift. Now what can I make her in return...hmmm..I have told my friend that she can sell her work, it's that good.

Oh yes, as a teaser, a picture of the crochet tablecloth that is part of my pottery story.

1 Comments:

Blogger randi K design said...

The tablecloth is gorgeous! Wow, good job!!
My finger is a tiny it better, and I am knitting...

January 28, 2007 at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home