Monday, February 11, 2008

I Made Some Yarn

Last week I got this new toy; my husband just shakes his head and asks me if I'm nuts. It tell him it will relax me and keep my blood pressure down, although at the moment, not...

I took these photos with the tripod and self timer and of course 10 seconds doesn't really allow me the time to get a spin on, but you get the point. Maybe someday I will get the technique right but for the moment it's kind of uneven.


It is a little bit of yarn though...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

You are doing Great.
The first time I tried my spindle - 6 yrs ago - I didn't know you were supposed to separate, thin out the roving and then draft it before spinning. I was trying to spin with the big huge clump.
Talk about frustration.
Yikes!!

February 14, 2008 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger randi K design said...

How fun Rositta! I saw this done this summer in Norway..

February 18, 2008 at 7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how you said that! Put your spin on. Looks like your doing a great job of putting your spin on girl! Great looking yarn : )

February 20, 2008 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Hi all, I'm having fun with this toy but so far I don't have yarn I can use, sigh...

February 20, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home