Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Change Of Pace

I love my Swiffer, it gets a lot of use in this house with all the hardwood floors we have. I am tired of spending money on the disposable cloths plus the fact that they are not reusable. Being a little tired of lace knitting I was flipping through the Mason Dixon book last eve while watching the Canadian Men's hockey team decimate Sweden. I decided a little mindless knitting was in order.

So here it is; my Swiffer cover...
It will work wet or dry. I think I'll make a couple more and save some money.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rudee said...

Very clever.

My son and I were laughing watching and listening to the announcers. Sweden had a lot of Red Wings playing.

February 18, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home