Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Merino's Gone For A Walkabout

I have somewhere in this house 10 balls of beautiful navy blue Merino from KnitPicks that has gone astray, or maybe run away from home, who knows.

Now I have to admit that I didn't love it a much as I should have, in fact I have started two different sweaters with it and frogged them both times. I suppose it had good reason not to feel my love. But yesterday I found a pattern for a triangular shawl that I thought would work for this wool but the wool is elusively missing.

After hubby went to bed early (he was really tired), I started searching everywhere for it to no avail. There are only so many places in this little house where it could be hiding but thus far it remains elusive.

If your out there and can hear me, please come home...I promise to love you this time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home