Finished Socks - Time For A New Project
I did these from some left over yarn I had, hence the stripes. I had just a little left over after finishing these socks. I did them in a 2 x 2 rib so they will stay up nicely.
Since I have now finished my "secret" project, which I can't show to anyone until it's safely on it's way to the destination I've run out of projects for the moment. I decided to make something for myself and my new project is the Central Park Hoodie in a lovely wool bought from Webs Yarn and is the Northampton wool in the Chestnut colorway. I think it will look nice on me and can hardly wait to start it.
And then of course, there are new socks to start with the lovely yarn I got for my birthday.