Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A New Book

Last week in spite of the freezing weather I went to a book launch. I met the Joanne Yordanou, the author and bought the book. This is one of the nicest books in my knitting library, there are many great things to projects in it. Now I just have to find time to knit some of these things.
Joanne also has a blog, check it out.

The first thing I want to knit from this book is the bikini. Not to wear in public of course but on the deck of our cabin where no one but the bears can see me...

The party was at a trendy little yarn shop/cafe in the west end of town with lots of yummy yarn. I stuck to my resolution though and didn't buy any. I have too much in my stash that needs to get used up first.


There has been some progress on the striped socks I'm doing from leftover yarn for Steve. One is finished and the second is cast on. Hopefully I will get the stripes on the second sock to match, if not too bad...


Nothing much else new in this neck of the woods other than our usual weekly blizzard. There's 15 cm of snow as I type this with more to come later in the week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home